Why should I use your company?
10 reasons why you should use - call a dentist
- because we have chosen the best dental clinics in Gdansk
- because we do not have a waiting list, so you will not have to wait days, weeks or even months for an appointment
- because we are able to offer all types of dental treatment • because our dental clinics work with the most modern equipment and best quality materials
- because all of our dental clinics provide a free quote and treatment plan
- because we help you with all documentation you need for reimbursement in your country
- because our dental clinics offer a 100% guarantee on all dental treatments
- because we help with your accommodation and travel arrangements if required
- because we provide a free transfer service from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the first dental consultation
- and last but not least, because you can come back to us with any question or request even after your dental treatment is finished in Poland
Do you charge anything for your service?
No, our service is free. You will pay the same prices as a Polish patient.
What language does your dentists speak?
All dentists who we co-operate with speak English. Some also speak German, French and Russian.
Why should I have my dental treatment done in Poland?
The biggest advantage is the competitive cost of high quality work.
How long will my treatment take?
How long your treatment will take depends on the type of treatment you have, and the condition of your teeth.
- Fillings - 40 minutes
- Root canal treatment – an hour to an hour and a half, (depending on how many channels)
- Crown - preparation - one hour, cementing the new crown, one hour. Producing the crown – one to four working days, depending on the number of crowns and the material of the crown.
- Dental bridge - depends on the size of the bridge.
- Porcelain veneer - same as crown • Implant - Insertion – half an hour
- Denture - Impression – half an hour. Producing the denture, three days
- Bleaching - one and a half to two hours
You will have information on how long the treatment will take from your dentist. There are, of course, medical limits as to how much can be done. If you require extensive treatment, we recommend that you divide your treatment into a number of visits or trips.
When should I pay the dentist?
After each visit to the dentist. You can pay cash, in Polish currency, or use a credit card.
What is the risk of having dentistry in Poland?
There is always a risk with all medical care and treatment, and Poland is no exception. However, all dentists we co-operate with adhere to high medical standards, and will do everything to prevent complications. Our dentists also have patient insurance. If you experience complications, we will assist you in contacting the dentist concerned.
What kind of materials do the dentist use?
Our Polish dentists use exactly the same materials as their colleagues in the UK, or any other Western European country. Not only are Polish prices low, but you will be able to afford higher quality solutions, and materials that will last for years.